Crutes Mounseys Law Firm

Solicitor in Carlisle, Cumbria
Solicitor in Carlisle, Cumbria Crutes is a rapidly growing regional law company with a national reputation in its chosen sectors. From our three offices; Carlisle, Newcastle and Teesside Crutes services an impressive customer base, with particular strong links to the Public Sector, the Insurance Industry and local businesses. At Crutes, we pride ourselves on customer care and have recently carried out a customer satisfaction survey. More than 94% of our customers in sectors as diverse as local authorities, leading insurers, health care trusts, housing groups and police authorities say they would recommend us to someone else for our legal services. The other 6% were not in a position to recommend us.

Contact Details

Address
13 Castle Street
Carlisle, Cumbria
CA3
Phone
Driving Directions
  • Get free estimates
  • No obligation, no pressure
  • Save time and money
Get Free Quotes
  • Receive free business leads
  • Attract visitors to your website
  • Free advertisement for life
List Your Business